View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 08:12 PM   #20
duck_duck
Soul Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercehawkeye45 View Post
It has its crime but it is not falling apart because of it. You also can't learn shit from statistics and I have explained the situation for you. The average person in the United States is no more violent than anywhere else in the first world. It is just a small population that is violent.
The average american may not be more violent than anybody else but level of violence is higher than other first world nations. There is something wrong there. I know you americans are patriotic but stop denying reality.

Quote:
This is one of the most ignorant things I've heard. It is extremely hard and expensive to stop so stop judging others on what you have no understanding of.
There is nothing ignorant about that at all. You let millions of uneducated and unskilled workers flood your border despite the law. That is an invasion. You do nothing serious to stop it but argue about it instead. You even allow the invaders to protest in your streets waving their flag!
Your government is ineffective in this area. Perhaps due to corruption.

Quote:
Because we have opinions.
Your opinions have deadlocked you into uselessness.

Quote:
This is a one in a million thing that will inevidately happen in a coutnry as big and free as ours. If it was happening all the time then, yes it would be a problem, but it isn't.
The fact nothing was done about it and it was allowed to happen again says something about the american justice system.