View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 04:47 AM   #455
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Urbane Guerrilla forget to mention that part. He also got to mention that many gun advocates oppose 'mental stablity' rules are contrary to the their interpretation of the Second Amendment. According to second admendment 'advocates' even the mentally unstable have a constitutional right to guns - even 155 mm howitizers.
Again tw is caught in a barefaced lie. Claiming "second admendment 'advocates'" say the mentally ill should not be denied firearms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Cite.
Knowing tw's lying, I asked for a cite.
Quote:
Second Amendement: "... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." Quoted exactly as interpreted by the NRA. The right of the people, if or if not mentally ill, shall not be infringed. Arms - anything from hunting rifles to assault weapons to 155 mm howitzters - shall not be infringed.
Then tw quotes the NRA. tw's second lie can't go unchallenged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Nice try, now cite where the NRA says the mentally ill should not be denied.
Now the 'look a birdy' tactic starts, to cover his lies.
Quote:
Bruce, you are doing this more and more often. Are you alright?
I never said, "NRA says the mentally ill should not be denied." Let's look exactly at what I posted: Bruce - again you have jumped to conclusions rather than read what was posted.
In a classic tw move, he claims he never said that and accuses me of jumping to conclusions. Guess what, he didn't say that. He just tries to deceive everyone by posting lies that allude to backing up his lies. Lies to back up lies and more lies to deny the lies.
This is the modus operandi of all tw's posts..... lies, half truths, and fabricating allusions to create more lies.

tw, fuck you, you're not going to get away with it anymore.