View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 04:16 PM   #21
piercehawkeye45
Franklin Pierce

Right now I am in a good situation. I don't work out as much as would like too because throughout high school I worked out basically everyday for 2+ hours for football and I've kind of burnt myself out from it but I will go everyonce in a while. But I play raquetball 2-4 times a week which gets pretty intense and then, now that it is nice oustide, I will go outside whenever I can.

I live on one of the biggest campuses in the world so I regularly walk 2-5 miles a day depending on what I do so I will burn a lot of calories that way. When I go home for the summer I will have to think of some way to help stay in shape, probably start lifting again.

For food, I don't have much choice since I already paid to eat at our dining hall (you have to if you live in a dorm) and if I eat in the dorm or out the food usually isn't that great so I don't have that working for me but I don't eat horribly.

Basically, I just eat whatever but don't go overboard and then I will try to be active, more than walking, at least 3-4 times a week. Everyone is different though.
piercehawkeye45 is offline   Reply With Quote