View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 04:05 AM   #34
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
You are the only one arguing for the fascists on this one.
You left out two very important words from this sentence: "removal of" between "the" and "fascists."

That I advocate a tougher sort of libertarianism than you and Radar do doesn't make me wrong. There is something lacking in Libertarian Party philosophy that has largely prevented Libertarian candidates from acceding to office. I mean to find that lack and fill it. We need a libertarianism that will stand any environment whatsoever, and not a mere debating society that can only flourish in the benign environs of the USA. If anyone wants libertarianism to start happening, one of the things they have to do is win more offices.

Is there any overall evidence of such desire?

Quote:
Quit pretending to have libertarian beliefs.
For the time being, I'll pretend I didn't read that. There are three things you refuse to understand: I am not pretending; you do not define my libertarian beliefs; and you can't stop me from being a libertarian no matter what you try. Nor do I concern myself in the slightest with who is "more libertarian" than whom. I have not taken Radar's advice on these points, and I'm still not taking Radar's advice on these points, nor yours.

Quote:
Bottom line, NEO-CON = NAZI, the Republic cannot survive much more of this nonsense.
Damn, Griff, you really need to deepen your education. No one who's read the source writings of the neocons or the Nazis would ever mistake the one for the other. You mistake the one for the other. You can correct the mistake with just one read-through of The Neocon Reader. See also how their ideas could be done with a libertarian twist. I conceive that they can be; find out why.