View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 04:36 PM   #89
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

just because i hate it when my posts land at the bottom of a page, and then someone posts right after....and i think no one saw what i posted.....and i am seeing a new guy make more sense than anyone else ( KGZ) ...i want to reiterate:

There is no Blashpemy if you are truly atheistic. It's just pissing on the Christians. The same thing we (as atheists or agnostics) resent them for. So how is this helping? Are you hoping to convert people to your lack of a church? Are you truly being altruisticly motivated to 'rescue them' from brainwashing?

If they want to believe in Christianity, or Hinduism, or Islam, or whatevvvvver....fuck 'em. leave them to it. just require that they pay you the same respect. You don't have to get all up in their face and act out like some kind of rebelious teenager. You're not going to change their minds.

So why do I always argue with mrnoodle? cuz i like to. And if you like making videos that so daringly damn your everliving soul.....for the rush? don't claim to be atheistic, cuz yer not!
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote