View Single Post
Old 01-10-2003, 08:27 AM   #67
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertoad
WELL I finally got to hear a little of that Bloodhound Gang. And it turns out that their hometown is none other than King of Prussia.
Yeah, allegedly "Nirvana" was from Seattle. Word to the wise about historical geography, sometimes it's an excuse to re-invent the sound of modern music after actually assigning the type of music a name such as "grunge", "alternative", "ragae", etc.

Jimmy Pop never intended for his songs to be taken seriously, and it was all geared toward adolescents by one himself. My only interest in commenting on bloodhound gang was to show that there was actually a way for me to offer clues as to how song titles were chosen, it was just one of many examples I can still offer. I was drunk much of the time, and felt very pressured to try to expose a few things going on in the industry after constantly being accused of slander for merely telling the truth.

Every last bit of bloodhound gang was conceived and recorded back in 1982. One out of several hundred acts in my so called recording career.

The band itself could have been from king of prussia, judging from the treatment I was receiving at the time.

It's often a very sensitive nerve, an understandibly invisible one commonly stepped upon by others to read such nonsense. I accept that it isn't the rest of the world's fault that they believe just about anything they read, but the key saving factor for what remains of my sanity is the actual truth of the matter.

No offense taken, thanks for sharing.