View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 08:21 PM   #13
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
That Israel has the most to lose if an Arab state goes nuclear is W's fault?

I think I missed a step in there somewhere.
Where have you been all these years? Iran that did not go for nuclear, biological and other weapons after being told that American will "Pearl Harbor" Iran - an Iran that did not build every weapon it could, instead, would be its own worst enemy.

We have told the world who we will attack unilaterally, without a declaration of war, and with total disregard for international law - Iraq, Iran, and North Korea. That is not even disputable.

Meanwhile, did you notice what happened to the Iranian reform movement - people who once advocated friendship with the US? That completely disintegrates as soon as the US obviously and clearly announced intent to "Pearl Harbor" Iran. Of course it would. What hope did a reform movement have once the US made it impossible to be a moderate? This too is so miserably obvious that only an Urbane Guerrilla mentality could deny it.

What is worse, the boisterous threats on Iran even violate principles in “Art of War”. Intelligent nations just do not do what George Jr did in his 2002 State of the Union Address. Yes, it again goes right the heat of ‘big dic’ intelligence from a president who therefore said “Bring ‘me on”. We now have the problem we wanted.

Had you been watching, majority of Iranians wanted their extremist leadership removed. Iranians were slowly moving in that direction until America's worst president ever opened his mouth. Only 'big dic' thinkers did not realize the consequences of that 'axis of evil' speech.

We now reap what we sowed.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote