View Single Post
Old 12-26-2002, 10:32 PM   #62
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

I saw God at the corner deli the other day. We had a few minutes to chat and catch up as we were waiting on our hoagies. I hadn’t seen him lately so I was glad to see him again. He looks good as usual and is showing less age than Dick Clark .

We had the same little talk we normally do, I ask for the winning powerball numbers and a time machine. He asks that I stop being such a selfish asshole and to consider preparing less for the end of the world by hoarding food and military supplies. We both ask but neither of us receive what we want from the other.

He wanted me to pass on some messages. It seems that even God reads the cellar. Since he is a rather modest God and doesn’t care to register or post, I told him I would relay the messages.

<LI> The debate on religion is futile. </LI>
<LI> Radar, yer gonna burn dude. </LI>
<LI>Cairo, your posts are becoming less confrontational and that pleases the supreme one </LI>
<LI> Iraq and Saddam are toast come January. Get over it. </LI>
<LI> God votes Libertarian </LI>
<LI> Jesus carries an AK paratrooper model for it’s portability and stopping power</LI>
<LI> The Dems have been praying for miracles a lot lately. </LI>
<LI> The Bush admin is trying to compete with God via the Homeland Security Agency and this has not gone unnoticed. </LI>
<LI> God has recently granted Al Sharpton the ability to sound like a rational man on TV, but is very hesitant to grant his prayers for the White House.</LI>
<LI>Hillary is working out the details of a deal with the devil for the presidency in 04. He says he cant control that but wishes he could.</LI>

God regrets not being able to reply directly to many of the posts here in the cellar. He stopped posting in forums though after people rejected his screen name “God” and were mocking him. He’s not too pissed but just avoids the keyboard now. And lastly he sends good wishes to all .

Last edited by slang; 12-27-2002 at 01:20 PM.
slang is offline   Reply With Quote