Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2002, 01:21 AM   #35
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Okay.

So I went and did some reading of Ciara's webdiary.

First, I have to say that I totally DON'T get the concept.

What is it that compels people to share the minutae of their lives with complete strangers?

Quote:
Thursday, Dec. 19, 2002 - 3:19 A.M.

I just found out my brother's friend somehow found out the url to my diary. She has been reading constantly. This makes me feel as though I can't tell all my secrets. LMAO You know who you are!
The idea that someone is actually reading your diary entries is so embarrassing to you that you're worried about continuing to post your secrets? Why would you post any information you actually considered "secret" in the first place?

Buying xmas presents for the dog you no longer own, while touching, seems to be one of the unnecessary expenses we're kind of pointing out to you here. You need to eat. The dog probably has enough chewie toys. Trust me. He doesn't know it's Christmas.

I missed the thing about the powerball tickets ... damn that is goofy. If you find yourself unable to live without the excitement of holding a ticket, just buy one. You're not increasing your chances with any kind of statistical significance by buying 10, you know.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis