View Single Post
Old 12-24-2002, 12:49 AM   #43
Cairo
Coronation Incarnate

Everybody -
Please note for the record that I was personally attacked first, which has always been the case...
but now I'm pointing it out beforehand.

Jaguar -
In case you failed to notice...I started this thread. So if my "inane prattle" that reveals how utterly STUPID you are embarrasses and "annoys" you...start a thread of your own to spew your worthless flatulence!!!

BTW - I am sure that you could ~read~ the article all day long, but managing to ~comprehend~ the meaning of it completely eludes you.
Allow me to simplify the meaning for you...
Researchers say that we have no control over the ozone, and we don't know the long term trend because it has nothing to do with us.

LOL...really, the lengths you go to prove you're an idiot are truly fascinating! You don't miss a trick!!!!

And about the school system...any system(Government or Business) that "loses" 2 Million dollars in one year...that system is severely broke!
As for the students...stop "social promotion" if they failed, flunk 'em!!!! Bad parents who raise bad children won't get involved unless their child is held back a grade.

The biggest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the World that he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze
Cairo is offline   Reply With Quote