View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 03:47 PM   #3
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage
My response (specific to this article):

I don't hate anyone.
However, if someone lives in my nation, but refuses to integrate; and worse things everyone around them are "the flesh of an ass" but them.
It is perfectly reasonable, acceptable, and in your best interest to do what you can to get them to leave in the most humane way you can. Because, when war, famine, any tragedy comes, they are not going to have helped your nation/community prepare and, therefore, do not deserve to partake of what will help them survive along with everyone else. And they will not have the same sense of loyalty and priorities to the rest of the community as everyone else and cannot be trusted.
I could give a fuck if it is based on religion or their just being stuck-up assholes in general.
It is not hate, it is just smart.
That has nothing to do with killing or genocide or any other aspect of atrocity... laws must be obeyed. I am talking about do you do business with those who think of you as a thing or not?
The answer is no.
I have Jewish friends that are family to me.
I know Jewish people who believe that tenant and they are the same to me as a Klansman.

He said it best.
I have a hard time understanding your posts sometimes rkz. I just want to make sure I'm getting this right, because it's not clear what is quoted, and what are your thoughts.

Are you saying that some/all Jews living in the US are outsiders living in your country, and that they contribute nothing to the community so they deserve nothing in return in case of emergency? Is the idea that the country isn't theirs, but that it's ours/yours? And that we should try to encourage them out of the country by not buying anything from them? But you don't hate them and don't wish them any harm? Is that what you are saying?

I understand that you say you have Jewish friends and you don't hate Jews, but I just wanted to make sure I read your post right.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote