View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 03:35 PM   #166
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw
Yesman065 has disparaged American soldiers and still will not apologize for his naive fubar. (incorrect) If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck .... So classic of those who know only because Limbaugh told them it is so. So classic of those who blindly support a lying president and who always know without even grasping (or posting) supporting facts, reasons, and the numbers. This is the reason for "Mission Accomplished" and a latest contemptible spin - 'stay the course' also called 'go long'.
There you go again - quoting your buddy Rush again and making accusations. I don't, nor have I ever listened to Rush, but if he is the Anti-tw then I think I'll start. Anything is better than your bullshit. You think you know it all and the reality is that you don't know shit. Just what your sources or friends(if you have any) tell you to think. Ya know, your useless banter was almost entertaining at first, but now you are just a tiresome bore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw
Notice the latest Yesman065 reply. Deny and accuse. Deny and accuse. (incorrect) Yesman065 still does not post an apology for justifying American troop deaths using highway statistics. (incorrect) Deny and accuse without facts and numbers. (incorrect) That brown shirt tactic is also a characteristic of Limbaugh logic. Even Limbaugh would backhand apologize for his attacks on Michael J Fox. Yesman065 still will not post an apology to America and the troops ... because is walks like a duck and talks like a duck...
Your grammar needs help too - you should pay more attention to it.

No denial nor apology needed - especially to you. I thought this was a worthwhile thread to exchange ideas, philosophical thoughts and opinions. A place where those with differing points of view could maturely discuss and debate them. It actually was - till you started posting tw. You and your "I am RIGHT-eous and you are wrong" attitude. There are a lot of descriptive phrases for people like you - one of which is "threadkiller" and another of which is pompous ass. Then again, I am sure that you've heard the latter in some form many times already.
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote