View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 10:49 AM   #144
vonPrutz
Militant Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC
In what way is the Church having control of Welfare duties, Armed forces, legal dealings and high court, different from an Islamic state where their religious body governs legal and military aspects of life?

You take pride in being an American, yet you would change the most fundamental tenet of American existence (government by the people, for the people) and you denigrate Arabs as not 'deserving' freedom and somehow being incapable of democracy, yet you suggest you would like to see democracy replaced with theocracy.

You are one confused fellow. Ignore that comment about your being like UG. UG is consistent and coherent in his arguments.......blatantly wrong most of the time, but at least he makes sense.
I'm a Theocrat, I support a Theocratic state based on Judaic Christian law. Democracy is weak and when the mass of Americans are uneducated it simply does not work. Arabs can not function in a democracy because they have been ruled by kings for the pass thousand years, they do not understand the workings of democracy and it is not their culture. Also Saddam was very helpful in doubling the value of my French investments. I'm a proud American and would like to see America survive to see another day, with the weak people who inhabit this nation we can not allow a government by the people.