Thread: Betting tips
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 11:04 PM   #63
W.HI.P
Free

Yeah they won it 24-10!
Actually I don't, although I have been making money consistently for quite a few years, most of it on long term bets, winning The French league for 6 years in a row with Lyon and stuff like that. You have to KNOW what you're betting on otherwise its just throwing money out in the long run.
I'm one who believes that the maximum someone should bet is 10% of what they have spare. The only reason I actually am recommending football at the moment is because i follow it in depth and therefore have a clear view on it.
I also follow hockey, buts its generally a little less predictable on a day to day basis, although i could recommend division winners, but i suppose thats more or less common knowledge.
I actually have few locals who look in on here every week and follow more or less my system, so the certainly made some good money this week. I hope some Cellarites cashed in this week, thats the reason i made this thread in the first place!
We got a big one coming up on Saturday, Ohio state vs Michigan...I don't know what the spread is yet, but if its not huge, I'll definetly be recommending Ohio State to take it.