View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 07:26 PM   #95
9th Engineer
Bioengineer and aspiring lawer

It's great that you found some work again, why do you have to smoke a bowl now? You have a good turn of luck going so don't do anything that might change that. I've had more people than I care to list preach to me about how weed isn't addicting, if not then why in the world are you still doing it now? You know a high is not only just a temporary escape, just like you know how you'll feel after you come down. The only way to feel better is to fight whatever you want to run away from. If you've been feeling like crap over not finding a job till now then prove to everyone what you can do by working hard and being agressive in pursuing advancement. If you think that people are looking down their noses at you over issues with your kid then clean up, hold your head high and look them in the eye next time you go in with paperwork. If nothing else then prove to yourself that you can deal with your problems instead of hiding from them, and I mean PROVE it, no one can really ever fool themselves. Pain is truly the greatest motivator, and failure is the greatest teacher.