Thread: Betting tips
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 12:59 AM   #14
W.HI.P
Free

MLB World Series
*~*~*~*~*~*
Chris Carpenter pitching at home against Robertson...I'll be damned if Chris dosen't show up here, If St.Louis has a shot at this, it Begins with Carpenter's win tommorow...its probably the last real chance to bet on a baseball game with some safety this year...it only pays 1,50, but Its on Chris and the Cardinals for sure~!~

NHL
*~*
Price change on the Ottawa-Leafs game..from 1,95 to 1,75, but its still a good bet!

Soccer
*~*~*
Pari St Germain travel to Lyon to face one of the absolute best teams in the world for the french league, But there's one thing as a fan of Lyonnais that I've noticed throughout the past 5-6 years ...they don't care about the French league cup AT ALL!!! I mean, we're pretty unfortunate that they face Pari St.Germain here as opposed to some smaller team from the 2nd or even third division, because we would have made a fortune at 20 or 25/1 ......... tie pays 4,00
..but even better and more likely Pari St.Germain's win =6,50

Bolton is not last years team where Stelios giannakopoulos was on fire ..his feet are dragging, and Bolton IMO seem to be the small team they used to be....they travel to London to face Charlton for the League cup,and believe it or not Charlton's win pays 2,90 ..now thats a good bet!