View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 05:33 AM   #1132
Tzachitx
Kinda New Member

Hey, i'm sorta new to TiNP... i played NotPron for a while but found it kinda boring and repetative... TiNP seems a bit more challenging and creepy, so i thought i'd give it a try.

Unfortunately, i'm kinda stuck. Like, already (yeah, i probably aren't cut out for this).

The first level has changed according to many people on the web, and no-one seems to have the solution for the new one, and there is physically nothing i can do to solve it...

You all may not have seen the first page for a while, but it's now something called "Time's Changing". The picture is of an oven in the middle of a field, with a glowing sign in the window. There is an old song playing in the background, with the sound of a baby crying over the top of it. I found out that the baby crying is actually the audio version of the soundwave that is on the cover of the album the song is on, though that doesn't seem to help...

There is only one link on the page, and that's the sign in the window of the oven. When you click it, it produces a window with the text "Would you still love someone, even if they did something really terrible?", which returns naff all on Google. In the source code it all seems kosher except for something non-code saying "CUT AND CUT AND CUT", which according to the code prior, is a status message that should appear on mouseover of something, yet there is nothing to mouseover, and a direct reference to Dante Alighieri's "The Inferno" in the form of "<input name="Beware" type="hidden" id="Beware" value="Abandon hope, all ye who enter here">"

Beware, hidden, Beware, Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

None of that stuff is anywhere in the page. I know it was said at the start of this thread that answers were not going to be given, but i just need something to get me started. Can this page even be solved? Or is it some attempt at shutting the project down?

Sorry for the huge post, and thanks in advance for any help.
Tzachitx is offline   Reply With Quote