View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 03:48 PM   #48
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexxvet
And, I'll paraphrase someone else's sentiments: I've tried reading the law. But the problem is to do so you have to have the amount of time you have and, having an actual life, I don't.
Then you don't have time to discuss the issue informedly...despite blathering on here at length. By the way, my statement dealt with *refuting* tw's posting, not just reading them. The relevant law is less than one third of the size of *one* typical tw post. If you can't be bother to click on the link and read the law, my sympathies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexxvet
So you admit that your behavior would violate the law, else you could post it without any negative consequences.
*sigh*

No, I didn't say that. I said my behavior would be guided by the law. The law very specifically describes the circumstances under which the use of deadly force is legally justified.

I added the comment to point out that soliciting a written statement to the contrary is stupid. But being stupid doesn't seem to bother you. Since you refuse to read the law, you'll just have to live without enlightenment on the issue.

MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote