Thread: pennant races
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 12:29 AM   #51
W.HI.P
Free

i guess the yankees-redsox race is over now after the 4th in a row thats about to finish. it's too bad for boston actually as their line-up is more than impressive.
dodgers and arizona still going at it, it should be decided near the end despite the dodgers looking much better at the moment.

oakland can feel the angels breathing down their necks and its innevitable that the angels will surpass, seattle proved less than, texas may just catch the falling a's for 2nd place.

detroits hanging on but i guess it dosen't matter that much to the white sox as they can and will get in on the wold card and vice versa.

the mets suddenly look hopeless without glavine for the rest of the season, pedro's questionable..... their setup man is out for the season, their closer has not been himself this year, who's left....o. hernandez,trachsel, oh my are the mets in trouble or what...they only thing they have left is their lineup which just so happens to be a little more than impressive, but is that enough, i don't think so, not without pedro at least...poor glavine

i dunno whats up...st.louis is terrible unless carpenter's pitching. cincinatti is still living off their early form but they are less than a team at the moment.
houston's pitching looking really good right now and the line-up is looking like their picking it up, but is too late?

well thats about it.
W.HI.P is offline   Reply With Quote