View Single Post
Old 11-05-2002, 09:10 PM   #25
jaguar
whig

Quote:
and the idiologically correct response from the left is to let anyone with a real or imagined grudge to walk all over you because "it's understandable" After all, *they're* not responsible for what they do...it's *your* fault.
I guess if you're far enough right it looks that way too.

Quote:
Pay attention....AIM didn't decry "the right" as "the extreme right" . It decried "IDIOTARIANISM as the species of delusion within the moral community of mankind that gives aid and comfort to terrorists and tyrants operating outside it." It then pointed out who it considered the idiotarians of the Left and the Right.
Quote:
WHEREAS, the Right has failed us by pushing `anti-terrorist' measures which bid fair to be both ineffective and prejudicial to the central liberties of a free society; and in some cases by rhetorically descending to almost the same level of bigotry as our enemies;
I'm not going near the gun topic, ripping this 'manifesto' a new one is far more entertaining that a tired flamewar.

Quote:
By the way...don't forget you bade "ta-ta" to this thread six posts ago. Wouldn't want you to waste any more time on it. :-)
*shrugs* Helps my typing, slowly and i'm not allowed out of the house till the 19th.