View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 06:10 AM   #1046
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Ha Ha Cycle,

That's a variant of one of my favorites.

A woman is checking out at the grocery store and her cart is full of cans of dog food. The check out clerk is making small talk and and says "Wow, you must have a lot of dogs for all this dog food."

"Actually," the woman responds it's for my husband, he accidentally ate some dog food thinking it was pate, and now this is all he wants to eat."

Several months later she is in the store again and she has the same clerk, he remembers her and notes that this time she has an assortment of normal food in her cart.

"Hey, did your husband get sick of dog food?"

"No, my husband passed away suddenly."

"OH I'm so sorry to hear that. What happened? "

"Well he was laying on the couch trying to lick his balls when he fell off and broke his neck."

As I'm typing this I wonder if the fellow with the Winalot guy was riffing on an old standby joke a la:

A guy goes to the doc for some G.I. problems and the doc gives him a handful of suppositories and tells him to take two a day for a couple of weeks and come back.

The guy gets home and shows them to his wife, wondering how in hell he's going to swallow them.

"Why don't you break them up into pieces?" she says "They'll be easier to swallow that way.

So he does, and two weeks later he's back at the docs office. The doc asks him if he took all the suppositories.

"Ya know doc, I did. And to be perfectly honest, for all the good it did me I might as well have stuck them up my ass."

A friend of mine once was in the hospital for some similar complaint and found the perfect opportunity to use this joke. He is an inveterate practical joker and was able to deliver the line with ot cracking up. Soon, the entire floor of the hospital had heard about him eating the suppostories.