View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 08:29 AM   #7
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillypilly7
he takes her to lunch (and then pretends it was his boss - who is his best friend - who invited the 2 of them)
Photos of our new block of land downloaded from his phone to computer accidentally also downloaded smilinggg close up face photos of her at the pub. I didn't even know he'd been there. His 'recently opened documents were all work-related except for a photo of ...u guessed it...her! I deleted it and didn't say anything - he has many copies anyway on other puters and drives.etc U get the picture?

He hit the roof and was going to leave me again.
OK, so he's going out to restaurants and pubs with other women and trying to deceive you about it. You don't trust him, so you are snooping around his computer files. You two have a history of breaking up and getting back together again.

The party is the least of your concerns. Don't marry him. Get out of this relationship before it's too late and you are stuck in a bad marriage.

How much clearer do you need it spelled out? You two are a bad fit for each other. Don't get married.

I'm sorry that this is not what you want to be hearing. In fact, I think you will dismiss it out of hand, so I will say it again so it will sink in.

DON'T MARRY THIS GUY.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote