View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 07:20 PM   #12
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode
Is there just that big a dearth of qualified men out there, or have you simply reached the point in your life where you prefer your own companionship?

It's multi-leveled. I think I have too much baggage. To a lesser extent this.

5 years ago I got involved in one of those user types. It would have only taken stawberry waffles and sits by the lake to make those clandistine meetings ok with me but he wouldn't get involved with my kid so.... I don't trust my judgement....right after that....
I fell in and out of love online. Met the online person I love but because of certain reasons we can't have an 'sexual relationship' Just a real 'loving one'

He is at least is present in this house at times and my kid gets to see a guy. A fellow musician and that's very cool when it happens.

You see my kid is an autistic....smart but isolated and I just always either never have the time because my down time is filling his life up so it isn't lived in so much isolation. ....thank goodness for music.

I wish people would want to be more involved without me having to explain.In real life I mean. Telling me I should do this or that. People don't understand what aspergers is. It is hard when they are so normal too. ya know?

I grieve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
Maybe, but he might think, Hmmm....she's telling me she was attracted to someone similar to me, so I've got a shot at it. Now she's making it clear he's out of the picture, hmmmm.

ok ok. ...then on to plan B.....that is hyper drive on the ole ' I'm not available neon glow'
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote