View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 01:50 AM   #58
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
A family brought a lady in last night. She was not really wanting to see the doctor, but agreed, just to please her family. My assistant came back from his interview, barely able to stutter out, "Oh man, she's crazy." Seems that Jehovah chose her for a mission, and she let my asst. know that he was among the Annointed.

Oh boy.

Probably not the best patient for me to deal with ... she likely had some Old Testament thoughts about witches.

So, I go out. She turns out to be the nicest person I've ever dealt with that was that far out there. She kept making reference to a variety of Bible stories that I don't remember, but luckily she believed that I was part of the tests from Jehovah, because although I knew the stories, of course, I wanted to make sure she understood them properly.

Oh, and I'm one of the Annointed too. Because of this her Angels told her to tell me everything, so I was able to complete my interview.

The Mission from Jehovah, is that this lovely young lady has been sent from Heaven to bring about the End of the World.

Everybody better get your affairs in order, because it's happening sooner than we thought.

Great job, Wolf. That is "active listening" at it's best. Seriously, good job.

But, I don't understand, if it's the end of the world, why do I need to get my affairs in order? It's only if the world continues do I have to have things straight when my time is over.