Thread: War on France
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2002, 12:20 AM   #21
Chefranden
Disorderly Disciplinarian

Quote:
Originally posted by dave
Show me where it was intentional and we'll have something to talk about.
What? Dresden was an accident?? I have a Korean vet friend who was ordered on several different occasions to level a korean village with his quad 50's. Yes the army intended it. Yes the villages were full of villagers some of whom may have been communists. My friend doesn't sleep so good and hasn't for 50 years. Let's see: Pilot sees a group of people. Pilot bombs group of people. Ya I guess it was intentional since the pilot intended to bomb them.

Look when you know your actions will kill inocent bystanders and you decide to act anyway you give up any claim to accidental deaths. The deaths are not accidents they are intentional even if they are not the intended target. If I find you to be evil and I go blow up your place of work to get you am I responsibe for the deaths of your co-workers. I say I am, but according to your philosophy is just to bad for them. Justice is not done by takeing innocent life. So I'd guess that there ought to be something to talk about.
I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket. Major General Smedley Butler, USMC
Chefranden is offline   Reply With Quote