View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 05:30 AM   #132
primal muse
ive been mad for fucking years

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnhowdy
Damn, P.M.

Cool..... now that you can but your own beer w/out a fake ID you can tell all the rest of us idiots how to run the country.

If I were you I'd move to one of those countries over ther somewhere that has already adapted the perfect government that you have seemed to have masterminded.

IMO, there's only one thing worse than a commy bastard.... & thats a commy bastard living in MY country and pissing and moaning 24/7. Sheesh.....
i may only be 21 but i am well versed in politics among other things. just because im not antiquated does not mean i do not care to uphold some form of political awareness.
and older people like you are part of what is wrong with this country, please leave your 1950's leave it to beaver mentality at the door, kthnx.
youre happy as long as uncle sam is patting you on the head, keeping your wallet fat, and shoving food down your 9 kids throat. the real american dream.
there is no american dream, which is why its sad that people like you bought it hook line and sinker.
meanwhile the majority of this country is destitute, without any form of healthcare because they cant afford health insurance, on the streets, starving etc.
pull your head out of your ass and look around. every principal this country was founded on was to further the rich man.

isnt capitalism great?

Blasphemy Forums
primal muse is offline   Reply With Quote