View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 05:22 AM   #131
primal muse
ive been mad for fucking years

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
First of all our capitalistic ideals are not second rate. Nobody has better capitalistic ideals than we do. Secondly, I haven't pushed anybody out of the way to get foriegn oil since the '73 embargo. Don't confuse the government/industry with individual Americans. Come back when you've got a wife and 6 kids, a mortgage and bills up to your ears. Then tell us how much you're worrying and what you're doing to straighten out the system. What do you live forever? Why? So you can tell other people they should be doing what you think is best for them?Isn't that what we pay them for?. No, you wake up.
If you don't like the was this country operates you've got 2 choices. Either find someplace else to live or change it...I honestly suggest the latter.
On the other hand, if you just want to tell me what to think, how to feel and how to live......well, let's just say, Homey don't play dat.
where in that breif paragraph did i imply that you were spposed to think the way i do?
i really dont have the time to dignify your ignorance as it might take me all day.

let me guess, youre also republican?

and if our capitilistic ideasl arent second rate then how come our country is in such deep debt to other countries that its frightening?

Blasphemy Forums
primal muse is offline   Reply With Quote