Thread: Bush the doof
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2001, 03:52 PM   #6
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Quote:
Originally posted by wst3

when a real doofus got into the White House there may have been some choices made by same said doofus that you didn't agree with!...No President has likely ever elected a cabinet that met with complete approval...The thing to remember is that we, as voters and citizens, don't know the whole story...many would agree that most of the selected positions have been filled by people that have great reputations...Is it possible that, regardless of his views, Ashcroft does indeed love and respect the law enough to enforce it?...if you think Ashcroft is bad, imagine the next guy on the list...
<p>
You know, wst, the phrase "damning by faint praise" comes to mind...:-) Somehow, I'm not reassured. This bozo worries me big-time--the idea of Pat Robertson's buddy running the FBI doesn't thrill me one bit.<p>When they start passing out the Nightwatch armbands, put me down for an "I-told-ya-so"

MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote