View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 07:05 PM   #14
annoyedsas
Eavesdropper

Thumbs up cancer

I have been reading the thread posted by rtexanssane which began in March I believe. It was about B17. After reading this and the following threads, I wondered if ANY of the people responding to this piece actually has cancer? I was using it for research of Earnst T Krebs Jnr. I found it very informative and correct. I cannot believe so many other users found it necessary to pull it to pieces even to the point of pointing out spelling mistakes. Firstly, I have a brain tumour (3 of them actually) and sometimes, when I am typing my spelling does not always come out correctly. So lay off. Secondly, I am using Apricot Kernals (high amount of B17) and I have not had any hospital toxins pumped into my body for 12 months now. Guess what - HERE I AM. Granted it is not the only thing I am doing, but it is a very important part of my regimen.
I am now advising three other people about ways to get through cancer - even the head of neurosurgery at my hospital rang me to refer a patient of his to me! So good on you rtexanssane, and thank you for trying to educate people.
annoyedsas is offline   Reply With Quote