View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 02:03 PM   #11
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

I did a similar thing once. But not for a friend studying makeup. I did a favor (BIG one) for a pair of friends...one has a makeup studio (he's straight according to his wife) and another who runs a magazine in Philly. One had just remodeled his studio and wanted to advertise somewhere appropriate and the other was looking for advertisers.

I did the friend thing and put the two in contact. Next thing I know I'm being asked to model since the former had no one willing to have pictures published and the latter wanted pictures to "pump up" the ad.

I'm so nice I make myself sick.

Anyway, if you don't have that issue I'm not telling you where to get it. I'm SO embarrassed already. And I look pretty damn good as a woman, which leads to a LOT of ribbing from the friends who DID see the ad.

No, I do NOT do this normally. It was a one time thing. It took about two hours to do me and another two to get me to smile. Those who know me well know that I do NOT smile easily. It's just me. I look more like I'm baring my teeth at you rather than smiling. My "smile" has been known to make babies cry.

As an aside, one friend in VA who saw that pic but did not know it was me asked who the hot girl was. I'm not sure if I should be flattered or not.

Brian