View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 10:27 AM   #6
funkykule
professional bowler

I saw this thread and thought of this :

"The Electric Picnic is taking care of female concert-goers this year by providing female urinals at the boutique music festival in Stradbally.

Everyone knows that the worst element of any festival is the long queues for portaloos that are often too awful to even consider sitting on. The Electric Picnic will be the first in Ireland to provide female urinals in a bid to cut loo queues and offer women a more time efficient & hygienic option to portaloos.

Female urinals for girls will be used in association with P-Mates. The unique and original P-Mate enables woman to pee while standing upright. The P-Mate is a small conical device made out of leakproof, firm and reliable material and is used by girls to enable pee-ing standing upright. It is then instantly disposed of; it is environmentally friendly, fully recyclable material.

At Electric Picnic ladies will be able to walk into an enclosed girls-only urinal, pick up a P-Mate and go! No queues, no waiting around for your turn, no fuss.

Female urinals are just one of the many new facilities that will be provided at the festival this year."

1)WTF? are we supposed to pee standing up, in front of all and sundry?
2) What happens if you're wearing jeans? Its leaving me with a picture of lots girls with trousers around their ankles, in very prone positions..eww. They are probably gonna be totally high/drunk aswell..should be funny...

Has anyone else used one of these or seen them in use? I've never heard of them before. I think I'll take my chances with the minging portaloos....
funkykule is offline   Reply With Quote