View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 01:35 PM   #31
KinkyVixen
Marching In!

Aight well, my turn I suppose. I'm pretty new here...maybe a week or two, definitely not more than that. I've been having an interesiting/good time here in the cellar...thanks everyone for welcoming me so readily into the community. Ok, I'm done being a sentimental dork...

Really though, my name, my real name is Kendra. I'm 26...single, no kids. I live in Kansas...and yes, I love and claim the Chiefs! I'm a football freak! But have grown to enjoy most sports in general.
I'm a personal banker and still working my way through college. I hope to be a clinical psychologist for children one day (they have always had a special place in my heart)...if I ever get that far. Most of the time I am either at work or school...but with my spare time, I usually enjoy being with friends. That's pretty much what my life is about, being with friends/family and having a good time.
During the winter I enjoy a lot of movies, company, snow skiing, and partying. During the summer you will more than likely find me very near a body of water at any given point if I'm not at work or partying. I water ski, wakeboard, tube, jump off cliffs, parasail, snorkle, swim, etc. Pretty much anything in or dealing with water works for me. If I have time to read anything other than text books, I read (was reading the "In Death" series by Nora Roberts writing as JD Robb and have recently been getting back into that) and I listen to all kinds of music...from Christian music to heavy metal.
I guess that's pretty much the basics about myself...nice to "meet" everyone.