View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 10:05 AM   #1034
SilverPhoenix
dreamer of the dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaMonkey
I read the whole thread now, but the bubbling water sound was not mentioned,nor was the saw noise. Also, I just forgot about the date thingy. This 60-something page thread is a lot to digest.
It is indeed Most of us have been reading since way back, rather than being saddled with nearly 70 pages worth of info (or mis-info as the case may be) all at once.

I believe you're right about the 'saw' noise, though I could swear someone in the last couple pages mentioned the water. (edited before posting: nope. Hm.)

At one point there were about 40 dedicated regulars (who actually posted and shared, at any rate); I think it's died off to just under 15 die-hards. Good on ya for bringing in a crop of fresh blood.

Edited after posting: Which TINP codes are you referring to? The earlier ones have been deciphered; the possibly Vigenere ones are only on Vig.htm and Near.htm. Also, the saw noise is apparently what makes up the spectrograph of Cherry Knowle (have been listening while typing).

Second (third?) edit: I didn't hear any 'water'-type noises. Shall have to pay more attention next listen. {eta: nevermind, I hear it now. Hm, again.}

Last edited by SilverPhoenix; 03-27-2006 at 10:11 AM.
SilverPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote