View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 10:36 PM   #12
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Look, Redux and HM, read Year Of The Rat and The Case Against Hillary Clinton and Sellout and then get back to me. The Clinton Administration kept a gray cloud of scandal and malfeasance hovering over it the whole time it was in. The current assaults on the Bush Administration by partisan hacks who really should be trying to fight a war and not the Republicans don't even compare with this. [File this under "Democrats are stupid and disappointing" -- I'm getting tired of pulling the file drawer open]

Was not Congress, particularly its senior leadership, quite scared of what would come out in the wash -- who was bribing whom -- should all of Bill Clinton's sins be remembered? Seems to me only such fear prevented Clinton from being turned out.

Anyone of normal memory will agree that for its entire eight years in office, the Clinton Administration cared for, and seriously worked for, just one thing: the convenience of the Clinton Administration and the Clintons in particular. The DoJ was subverted into running interference for the Clinton Administration, and didn't do much else. Disgusting, really.

Last edited by Urbane Guerrilla; 02-06-2006 at 10:45 PM.
Urbane Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote