View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 10:43 PM   #1
squirell nutkin
has a second hand user title

seemed like a good idea at the time...

Footfootfoot here.
I was a tad parched last night and I overslaked, if you get my drift. I decided that I tend to veer toward churlishness and sarcasm when in such a mood/mode so I decided I'd create a new screen name to be used for just such occasions. You know, explore my really sarcastic side with the safe and supportive family here at the cellar.

After writing an hilarious (you'll need to take my word for it) post with a link to an exerpt of the movie "the truth in advertising" with colin mochrie, things went down hill as I failed to realize that even though *I* have posted enough to insert links *squirell nutkin* hasn't. So that post was lost.

In a nutshell (haha, there I go) I claimed that I would endeavor to keep the sarcastic side here and let foot3 take care of the sincerity. Additionally, in my impaired state I ironically claimed to continue to offer correct spelling and proper punctuation, regardless of which screenname I posted under. Obviously missing the TINY DETAIL that my frigging screen name is spelled wrong.

Perhaps it is apropos.

Frankly, it already seems like too much work. Squirell nutkin may be the titanic of screen names, who knows?

But it is a good name for an asshole poster.
squirell nutkin is offline   Reply With Quote