View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 05:48 PM   #83
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

When I was in my early 20's I used to party with a group of people (a couple of whom are still good friends today) but there was never much romance between any of us. There was this one guy in the group that I lusted after and the feelings were mutual as we discovered during one of those, "I dare you", "No, I dare YOU!", type conversations. In the end, we snuck off in the car and found a quiet spot and did the deed. It happened to be on a creek bank which consisted of coarse sand.

Anyway, we were both feeling pretty pleased with ourselves when we returned to the group a couple of hours later. We weren't drunk, so I'm not sure why we thought we'd get away with it, and unfortunately, neither of us had really looked closely at our knees (he was in board shorts and I was in a skirt). We both had quite obvious gravel rash which gave the rest of the crew something to hoot about for the rest of the night.

That was the first of many 'nature bonks' for he and I. We also did the cemetary thing which was absolutely tittilating. Under a water tower. Down my mother's backyard. In the car. On a bench next to a different watercourse.