View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 07:33 AM   #22
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

I'm a seperated 41 year old man and she is 23. We met about 6 months ago and have been dating for 2 months now. I have never been the type of guy where sex ruled my world or my relationships. The thought of being with someone 18 years younger than I never even occurred to me. She pursued me and I declined many times before finally accepting. I have never been happier nor can I believe that she wants ME, just me! For all you doubters, I am not wealthy nor do I hold a position of power in any way. She loves me for the person I am and that is the best thing that life has to offer. I hope to be with her forever. This is the most unusual and wonderful relationship I've ever had, and the issues of age and maturity are there, but we're gonna try and work them out together. Issues like kids (I have 3) have been discussed. She has lupus and cannot have children, but adoption has been discussed. We agree on so many things that I feel this is worth giving a real shot. My greatest concern is that I'll really mess up her life. Feedback??? Please!
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote