View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 11:03 PM   #13
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerino
I buy American whenever possible.
"Buy American" only puts American jobs at risk - protects the only reason why those jobs are at risk. History of business repeatedly demonstrates that American jobs are saved when Americans buy the best - use free market principles.

Benchmark examples are 1979 Chrysler and 1981 Ford. Both companies were as anti-American as could be. Both companies, once dominated by innovators, had been subverted by the dark side. Top management could not even drive cars.

In Chrysler, we stopped buying their inferior products. In 1979, the only reasons of long term job losses in Chrysler were removed when Townsend and Ricardo were replaced by someone who had a driver's license; someone who had worked in design - Lee Iacocoa. Because the enemy of Chrysler was voted out - because so many Americans instead bought foreign products - then the most innovative people in the world were permitted to fix the products. Chrysler became so productive with the elimination of top management that Chrysler repaid all their loans in only four years.

BTW, it is a lie that the government rescued Chrysler.

Exact same story happened in Ford when the anti-American Henry Ford was removed by patriots who 'bought the best' - practiced free market principles. Again, once the enemy of America was removed, then Don Petersen asked the product people to design the best they could do. No longer were Henry Ford's bean counters permitted to design the product.

The 1965 Mustang was designed by product people. Then every Ford was designed by bean counters until .... you tell me. What car saved Ford Motor Company?

Taurus - first car designed by product people in 22 years because we patriotic Americans bought using the free market. We voted out the enemy of Ford - Henry Ford - because he could destroy all Ford employee jobs.

You have seen another example of how communism - buy our product only because Americans make it - only destroyed productive American jobs. The mental midget president protected crappy American industries - steel manufacturers - with illegal tariffs of up to 400%. Therefore, one of Americans most productive industries - steel reprocessors - lost an estimated 20,000 to 40,000 jobs. This because a raw material used for exportable products now cost so much more.

The mental midget president saved the jobs of top management in companies such as Bethlehem Steel and US Steel at the expense of productive American workers. This also demonstrates why "Buy American" is so anti- American; a classic example of a communist mentality.

Patriots believe in the free market. It is the only force that eliminates the only source of American job losses - MBA educated and therefore anti-American top management. People who don't come from where the work gets done and therefore only stifle innovation.

I have little respect for the little shop keeper who will not innovate. Who is happy to keep doing what they always did rather than do what Sam Walton and others did - innovate. Where a big American manufacturer featherbedded their executives, then along come Wal-Mart who takes their hide to the rack. Good. In forcing large manufacturers to innovate - by firing MBA managers - Wal-Mart has contributed to the growth of this American economy. American jobs are lost where that industry hires MBAs instead of people who come from where the work gets done.

Everyone I know who work for Sears is an MBA. And so you can see why Sears is eaten every day by Wal-Mart and Target. Sears is a classic example of a company who ... well I talk to full time employees in a local Sears Hardware store. Their own managers don't even know how to use tools. Is it no wonder they don't carry metric sizes for dies that are sized even most common in automobiles. They only carry dies that are too big - 6mm and above. Sears management so bad that they don't even know why those metric sizes do not sell. So instead, they eliminate metric sizes on some assumption that nobody wants metric tools.

Just another example of American job losses what will continue until Sears is driven to bankruptcy so that their top managers are replaced.

What saved Macy's? Same story. But you already know the bottom line. They eliminated a management problem when Americans bought elsewhere.

Patriots believe in the free market - buy the best. Only those who destroy America - who are so easily subverted by the propaganda - blindly buy American.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote