View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 09:49 AM   #5
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad
This is a standard fantasy, not really true. If a scandal broke out she would still get more votes than you. If she was arrested and charged with murder she would still get more votes than you. Nevertheless, "some weird fluke" has been the political strategy for almost every L campaign ever run. Have fun making work for the election departments and boosting your ego.
I've already said my chances are virtually nil. Sheese! Besides, I doubt I'll have as much fun running for office as you have being a negative, bitter, asswipe.

If I had 50 million dollars to throw at this race I probably couldn't win based solely on the color of my skin. What matters is that we have libertarians being represented on the ballot. This isn't an ego thing, it's a freedom thing and you'd understand that if you had a clue about libertarianism or freedom.

Thanks for hijacking my thread.

Either way, I'll do the best I can with the limited resources I have. Hopefully I'll get some decent earned media coverage. I'll try to bring up the fact that she's voted to raise taxes every chance she's had. I won't focus too much on her racism though I might make mention of her connection to special interest groups and opportunistic friends like Al Sharpton.