View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 11:14 AM   #9
sigynodinsson
Kinda New Member

Odinist are NOT A.B cover ups!

I am an Odinist and my husband also. And my husband is in prison. I was raised a Catholic. And yes there is the A.B in prison. But most A.B truly are Pagans and the A.B is not natzi's or white surpremasist. Most law inforcement labeled A.B STG. They are white seperatist, and that is different. They are simply proud of their heritage and ancestors. They do not hate anyone. There is nothing wrong with that!! But there is a huge difference between white supremasist and white seperatist. A lot of pagan symbols such as the Othala Rune have been mistaken for hate symbols but when and if one knows thier history well enough dating back before Hitler knows these are actually symbols of peace. In society today a lot of people are confused because Hitler took a lot of tradional Pagan beliefs and twised them around. No one seems to get educated about Paganism before world war 2. Any A.B I have ever known is not ashamed of who they are and what they believe in there for they don't need "cover ups" to hide behind what they really believe in. Most A.B are strong, solid, and true individuals if they stay true to their code!!! I personaly am not in A.B but I am an Odonist. I think Hitler was a sick & twisted individual and I have no respect for him at all. So if A.B supposedly looked up to Hitler would they have disgust for Hitler as so many of them do? Odinist have been labeled STG simply so prison officials can harass them and abuse their power! Thus why many lawsuits are pending left & right!
sigynodinsson is offline   Reply With Quote