View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 11:15 AM   #8
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

I find it disturbing that some people think if you don't want government to provide heathcare, retirement, education, charity, or other things that they don't belong involved in, that you have no compassion, that you are against the poor, elderly, sick, or uneducated.

Anyone with compassion would insist that government immediately cut off all social programs like medicare, social security, public education, and welfare. That way these people can get MORE help, better education, actual charity, better retirement, etc.

I feel like these morons would say if I'm against government feeding everyone, it means I don't want people to eat.

As far as Bush goes, he's a tool and anyone who likes him is an asswipe. Bush has done more to bring totalitarianism to America, more to violate the Constitution and the principles that built America, and more to wreck the reputation of America than all previous presidents combined.