View Single Post
Old 09-03-2005, 02:55 PM   #5
NICOTINEGUN
Resident President

The moral implications are this: when people are desperate they will do anything for money. One of the video guys and I talk about this often. I had a lot of questions about it at first, but after talking to him for a while I knew what he was trying to show everyone. Great guy, very intelligent, very respectful.
Brianna, they actually paid for a few of the bums, Donnie and Rufus, to live in a hotel and tried getting them straight with the money they earned from the DVDs. Donnie kind of got swindled by the lawyers promises of making millions if he would testify against the guys who made it. He did, and the money he made from the producers got used up on lawyers so he is back on the street, from what I hear. Rufus is doing well. I'm pretty sure he has a job now. So Indecline actually tried to help them. They had a good amount of money saved up for the two of them, but Donnie got greedy and screwed it up for he and Donnie.
I agree with Wolfy. It's ugly, but it's what people are willing to do when they are desperate. That is part of the intended message of the video.