View Single Post
Old 09-03-2005, 03:41 AM   #185
Cyclefrance
Pump my ride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff
Thanks for the linky. Anything in particular we should look at?
The main thing about the market info providers is that they take a lot of the hype out of news and just concentrate on facts that have the power to affect or are actually affecting the oil price. They are therefore a bit cold as reading material (you won't find information here about the human aspect of this terrible disaster), but if you follow the latest stories you will get a feel as to how the situation is progressing purely from an oil and energy perspective, nothing more, hence the reason for putting it here rather than any other thread. If something either positive or negative happens regarding supply and its ability to move the price one way or another, you will get the lowdown here first.

As the providers make their money from giving this service to the market I don't expect it to last that long. With the markets shut at weekends, news tends to slow down then and pick up during the working days.

I'll repeat the news link from time to time for ease of reference, and in case not bookmarked.

Katrina: oil market news link

Last edited by Cyclefrance; 09-03-2005 at 03:46 AM.
Cyclefrance is offline   Reply With Quote