View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 05:28 PM   #94
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICOTINEGUN
Are all of you drinking the same Koolaid? Or is this more of a cult thing? Someone, anyone, just give me this: explain what this mystic thing the Cellar is all about.

--snip--

I get "dickhead, asshole, Nazi, I'll kick your ass, you're stupid, etc, etc." You people want to rumble or what? Are you all friends? Is this a social club? Please, explain it to me. Maybe I got the wrong idea about this place. Let me know, People. "Throw me a friggin bone here, People. I'm the boss. I need the info."

And since I'm one of the Family now, Radar enough with the private emails of you on the horse with the thing on your.....and the stuff on your ....I'm not interested.
Again with the insults... Short answer: you reap what you sow.

Quote:
Seriously, what is the fucking deal here? This site was recommended to me specifically for the profound and meaningful discussion (no I'm not kidding.)
Well, why don't you ask the person who made the recommendation? We're not hiding anything here, we haven't become something different in your presence than what we were before (and after, I reckon). We know *squat* about you, save what you've posted and we've read in the past couple of days. You're being treated accordingly.

You apparently know *squat* about us, too. But that simply can not be because you have so little to go on. More than 8000 threads and 20 times that number of posts and you've read how much? And from what you've read, how does it compare with the tenor of the discussions of which you've been a part? I see no inconsistency.

So if the profound and meaningful discussions aren't floating your boat, maybe you should consider the source of the recommendation. Maybe you've been punked! I would make the same recommendation, I have made the same recommendation, but only to people who would "get it". You have a lot of control over whether or not you're in that group. It's a self selecting group; are you in or are you out?