View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 08:49 PM   #3
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

This was posted previously in direct response to UT's topmost post:
Should a leader be tried if he builds weapons of mass destruction, uses those weapons in defense of his country, and loses the war? If the leader was told he was going to be attacked, and did not build those WMDs, then clearly he would be the enemy of his country - deserve to be impeached or assassinated.

Meanwhile Iran is doing just that - building WMDs because George Jr all but said we will invade Iran. And yet George Jr calls the Iranian leader evil for only doing what he must do for his country.

You tell me. Is that Iranian leader evil or is he good? Because he actually does what Saddam only threatened, then does this Iranian leader deserve to be attacked, captured, and put on trial like Saddam for using WMDs on invading American troops? You tell me where morality lies? Who then is the good and who then is the evil one?

Of couse Iran is building nuclear weapons or other WMDs. Any honest and patriotic leader working for his people must do same if threatened as George Jr has the Iranian people.

Last edited by tw; 08-09-2005 at 08:53 PM.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote