View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 12:44 AM   #10
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Amazingly, despite being quite the avid movie-watcher, I haven't seen most of the above. Of course, my preference is for movies in which someone's head explodes ...

There are some movies, however, that do get me every single damn time. Even if I know it's coming. And they aren't even necessarily GOOD tearjerker movies.

E.T. (I have seen this movie only once, and despite my somewhat obsessive compuslive need to buy movies on video or DVD do NOT have this, nor do I plan to ... but I cried buckets in the theater. Luckily my friend's mom was prepared and started handing kleenex out at the proper moment, even without check to see if there was weeping going on)

You've Got Mail

I saw 3/4 of a horrid movie that my friend's daughter was watching, and got a bit weepy at the end ... First Daughter? Had that dude that played the army guy on Buffy the Vampire Slayer in it ...

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (Amazing Grace on Bagpipes is GUARANTEED to get me.)

Backdraft

Ladder 49

Anger Management (yes, really. The Ballpark.)

I think I cried seeing Braveheart.

I know I did when I saw Gladiator in the theater.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote