View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 02:04 PM   #4
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

I'm all for that, I do what I can.. although more than likely not enough to counteract the people who go and blindly destroy things (not saying that I haven't but I am older and uh wiser now )I live in a decent 1 bedroom apt. and I recycle here and at work.. pay money to wwf and I dunno.. do various things to keep our little fuzzy buddies alive..

on a side note, yes! from a purely pragmatic standpoint, we derive far too much from plants and animals to allow them to be run into extinction. which is why the whole 'logging the amazon' worries me ( I mean hell YEAH! I want my mahogony guitar, but.. then again..they're not making old growth forrests anymore) and sooooo much of the world has yet to be found out..as in what it is and what's it good for. the cure for cancer is out there... we just need to find it before it's gone.

on another side side note, one of my biggest pet peeves.. 2 things really... 1.) the anti-bacterial soap shit that kills 99.9% of germs.. uh wait.. lets do the math here.. that leaves the best/strongest .01% of the germs to breed.. hmmm good idea? I think not. 2.) people who when RXed anti-biotics.. don't take the full dose.. back to point 1.. and damnit! I read too much david brin.. I like the human race! we have potential! grrrr... if only.. if only.. yeah I'll be going now