View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 05:33 PM   #13
Silly
Lead Subordinate

I am in the same boat as Silver. I've been searching for 'Mr. Right' for years. I'd like to hear what he has to say about men and what they really want! ;p

My question is, what if he knows what he wants in a relationship? What if he knows who he is or doesn't see the need for change? Does he still have a problem or hasn't he met his match?

Personally, I think he just hasn't found his match. Sure everyone has their problems, insecurities and/or oddities about themselves. There is someone out there that would like them or atleast most of those things in a person.

I know what I want in a relationship. It's just a matter of finding that one person who wants the samethings.

And as for OC's 'women want to be treated like crap between certain ages'. I don't think thats true either. Since I was in my early 20's I wanted the samethings I do now, and I am in my early 30s. Alot of other women I know feel the same way I do. Yes, there are exceptions to every rule, but I do think the majority do not want to be treated badly, they just don't know what they want to begin with.
Silly is offline   Reply With Quote