Thread: New Clothes
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 07:37 AM   #9
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
Have you tried one of the shopping sites that lets you enter your measurements and have it pick sizes for you? I think that QVC and LL Bean both have a system like this. There are certain lines on QVC that I know fit just right, so buying jeans is a matter of a couple of clicks and new jeans in a variety of colors are at my house in just a few days.

Or is there a particular brand of clothing that really works well for you, in terms of style and fit?

I didn't know QVC did that! I'll try it! No particular brand really fits--maybe Liz Claiborne is the best. It's just depressing--like Tonchi said, being a size 11 one minute and a 2X the next...pisses me off. And the clothes are, for the most part, crappy. Only size 0-2 have quality crafters. Everyone else has to wear synthetics.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote