View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 03:54 PM   #37
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar
I think it's laughable that a pathetic moron like Onyx would think it's egotistical to consider myself the equal of the pope. It only shows how clueless someone can be when they're brainwashed.
For the record, I'm not Catholic, in fact I have alot of problems with Catholic doctrine. I think it's a cheap shot to insult me (and every other Christian in the world by implying all Christians are brainwashed) simply because I think you have ego problems. I'm not the only one who thinks you have ego problems, and some of those aren't Christian.

In addition, if you consider yourself to be on an equal level to the Pope, (which you've stated many times now) then you have to consider me to the on an equal level to you both, in which case, you're a pathetic moron as well. I work for a living too, helping thousands of people a week.

If however, we're not all equal, then your logic is flawed, and you really are just a lonely little pissant with deep psychological issues that tries to make himself feel better by insulting other people.

Impotentes defendere libertatem non possunt.

"Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth."
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote